''This wiki is all about the works of [[David Eddings|David]] and [[Leigh Eddings|Leigh]] Eddings. This wiki is still new and in desperate need of expansion. Please sign up and join us in creating the best Eddings reference site on the web! ''
- In-universe past tense descriptions should be used for all in-universe topics (such as characters and fictional places and objects) keeping real-life descriptions and references in "trivia" and "behind the scenes" sections.
- Articles about real-life subjects, such as David and Leigh or the books themselves, should be written in whichever tense is appropriate, with book synopses written in the simple present tense.
- At the top of each page there should be a banner saying whether the article is written from a real-life or in-universe point of view, and, if it is written from an in-universe point of view, stating which universe it is written from the point from. Such a banner would be similar aesthetically to this (if not as stark), but with a function similar to this. We could do the same as they have, but I think it's much too subtle considering the quadral nature of this wiki ("Garion" novels, "Sparhawk" novels, The Dreamers, and The Redemption of Althalus; quintral if you include the real world and more if we're doing his non-fantasy works). Such a template would be relatively easy to create, and its implementation on each page would be as simple as writing something like Template:PoV (for a banner saying "This article is written from the point of view of the 'Garion' universe") at the top of the page's source code.
- Fan made pictures should be allowed, due to the shortage of official images, however only if they depict characters and actions that are "canon".
- Bold the first appearance of the page's title and each synonym on the page, excluding the definite article "the" except in special cases such as novel names. For example, the first sentence of the Tolnedra page should start "The Empire of Tolnedra was...", as it does, but the first sentence of The Dreamers should start "The Dreamers is...".
- Character names should be without titles. King Wargun should just be Wargun.
- In-Universe pages should end with a flavor text- a short, italicized quote, no more than 200 characters, cited from one of the books. It should be seperated from the body of the article with a horizontal line.